|Number of Units
|Model ||AST-304 |
|Description ||Sputtering--Ion Etch |
|Vacuum System ||Cryo Pumped|
|Vacuum System ||CTI Cryogenics Cryotorr 8|
CTI Cryogenics 8200 compressor
Leybold D65B mechanical pump
|Load Lock Included ||No|
|Number of Cathodes ||Three|
|Target Size ||8 Inch |
|Quantity of DC Cathodes ||3|
|Substrate Heaters ||No|
|Residual Gas Analyzer ||No|
|DC Power Supply |
| Manufacturer ||CVC |
| Output Power ||3.00 kW DC|
|Accessories ||Ion Source|
- Ion Tech Type B94AL Ion Source
- Max. beam output: 10mA
- Normal accelerating voltage: 1.0 - 4.5 kV
- Max. accelerating voltage: 8kV
- Max. electron current: 200mA
- Max. power input: 800W continuous
- Typical beam current: close to 100% neutrals
- Commonwealth Scientific IBS power supply/controller.
|Other Information ||Chamber
- 25" diameter with (3) 2" conflat ports.
- (5) feed through holes in baseplate.
- Manual throttle valve below baseplate.
- (6) 7" diameter planetary stations are mounted on baseplate. Each flat substrate holder is located with 2 pins for ease of removal.
- The planetary system may rotate up to 20 RPM with individual planets revolving at various speeds about their own axis.
- The planetary system can be static with each planet rotating about its own axis.
- A manual shutter provides a means of sputter cleaning, ion etching and selective sputtering.
- Complete set of shielding included--not photographed.
|Power Requirements ||208 V
|Weight ||820 lb (372 kg)|